Simply press the Panic Button in times of emergency. The button is waterproof and can be worn as a necklace or bracelet.
- Size – Our stylish button is the smallest button in the market place today and actually weighs less than a nickel.
- Waterproof – Our button is completely waterproof made to be worn in the tub or shower.
- Range – Most buttons have a range of 300 feet but our state of the art button has a range of 600 feet –that’s the length
of two football fields!
- Options – Our members have a choice of wearing the button as a necklace or a wrist attachment.
THE BASE UNIT
The Base Unit immediately calls our Response Center, and seconds later an attendant will begin speaking with you.
- Design – The state of the art design is sleek and attractive to fit anywhere in your home.
- Made in the USA – We are the only American company that manufactures and monitors our own equipment.
- Telephone connection – Our advanced unit is the first in the industry to be fully compatible with standard,
VoIP, cable and magic jack phone systems.
- Automatic Testing – Our advanced and cellular units automatically call into our response center every seven
days to notify us everything is working properly. Also, if the unit loses phone connection our monitoring center will be notified.
- Battery Monitoring – The advanced and cellular units have a 90 hour backup battery system in the event a home loses power.
- Speaker/Microphone– The advanced and cellular units provide the best sound quality in the industry today and is able to
communicate with a senior anywhere in a home smaller than 3000sq feet.
THE RESPONSE CENTER
The Response Center will summon help by contacting family, friends, and/or emergency services.
- EMD Certified Attendants – Our attendants receive the same training that 911 dispatchers receive which allow them to recognize
life threatening emergencies and provide lifesaving advice when necessary.
- Efficient Service – Once the call is placed into the monitoring center it’s answered within 6 seconds which is the fastest response
time in the industry.
- Resolution – The attendants in our monitoring center will stay on the line with the member until help walks through the door.
Most companies disconnect after help has been called.
- Communication– When the need arises, the attendants can quickly connect to a language line service which provides translations
in over 150 languages.